Sunday 1 February 2015

28 days of writing.

Most people do a Feb Fast and give up something instead I am taking on something?


So I weighed up the pros and cons of doing this 28 day writing task. And although I am writing this and have obviously published it, I have yet to sign up (I will though). I blog in my head, my thoughts always sound great there. I wish they would invent something (maybe they have already) that would just type up my thoughts for me. Yes, I know I could record them as I thought them but then that would interrupt the flow and writing them down would as well. I have some serious hard core conversations in my head!

This is how I came to realise that I probably could easily do this 28 day blog as I am allowed to write about anything and I have the best incentive ever- my new team. Every day this week is going to be a learning curve and we will be stumbling through a week of collaboration between 5 teachers and 110 year 3/4 students. So there is bound to be something to write about. Plus I can always reflect about my day and how I coped with the fact I am now working with smaller human beings and I’m still not sure I have adjusted to that!

My head space also still has to write about growth mind set and our two days of professional development we had which for the first time I can say was enjoyable and hands down won over 2014’s ones.

Day one done and dusted.

No comments:

Post a Comment